Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Kid Foodies vs. Ron Swanson!

Nick Offerman plays Ron Swanson on the hit NBC show "Parks and Recreation" and is an avid wood craftsman. L-Drago plays videogames and hides butterscotch Snack Packs under his bed so he doesn't have to share. Let's see what happened when this Kid Foodie interviewed this cult comedy icon...


WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
The Oinkster in Glendale, CA. They have amazing pastrami sandwiches and Belgian fries.

DOES FOOD GET TRAPPED IN YOUR MUSTACHE?
Of course. The worst culprits are soups, shakes, and beer foam, and a cheeseburger pushes the moustache into my biting chompers, rendering it a painful pleasure.


WHAT IS THE BIGGEST THING YOU EVER BUILT? I MADE A LEGO X-WING FIGHTER ONCE.
The biggest thing I built was a cabin for some folks to do yoga in. I also built an 8-foot tall tricycle out of railroad ties for a stage production in Chicago.

HOW FAST DO YOU DRIVE?
I like to drive at the speed limit. I know it's boring, but Los Angeles, where I live, is full of terrible drivers, so I try to stay safe and alert so they don't hit my car and make me cry. If I feel really happy or crazy, I go 3 miles over the speed limit.

Check out Nick Offerman's woodwork at www.prime8.org/woodshop, watch episodes of "Parks and Recreation" at www.nbc.com/parks-and-recreation and find out more about his mustache below, which incidentally, is totally awesome.


He was nice.

By L-Drago, Kid Foodie

Oinkster on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment