Thursday, October 28, 2010

Kid Foodies vs. Diplo!

Diplo is one of the greatest producers / DJ's of our time. L-Drago wants DJ Hero for Christmas really, really, really bad. Let's see what happened when this Kid Foodie interviewed this Mad Decent music innovator...


WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
I love to eat all food but one of my favorites is the Taco Zone truck in Silverlake by the Vons. Or Honey's in Philly.

MY FAVORITE DINOSAUR IS ANKYLOSAURUS. WHAT'S YOURS?
My fave dino is obviously Diplodocus.

DRAKE WEARS A COOL VEST AND GLASSES. DO YOU?
I just got prescription glasses. They're Paul Smith frames but i don't know if they're cool. It's hard to pull off a vest, but I have a couple... some for 3 piece suits like on the Mad Men TV show and some for like just jeans and a dress shirt, but I look like a bartender.

CAN YOU INTRODUCE ME TO THE BLACK EYED PEAS?
I know the Black Eye Peas. They go running by my house and sometimes Will.I.Am rides a Segway.

Learn more about Diplo's super cool music label, Mad Decent, at www.maddecent.com and check out some of our favorite Diplo-produced songs below!



He was nice.

By L-Drago, Kid Foodie

Honey's Sit 'n Eat on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment